Paznaun Kitchen SecretsMartin Sieberer and the Paznaun Chefs Club
- EUR 24,95
- ISBN 978-3-7066-2577-7
- 240 Seiten, gebunden
- Wir liefern nach Österreich und Deutschland. Der Versand ist kostenlos.
Bestellen Sie in Ihrer Buchhandlung oder direkt bei:
Discover the many sides of the Paznaun kitchen!
The Paznaun, in the Tyrol, is world-famous for its wonderful mountains and for the sport and leisure activities that go with it. In recent years, it has made great strides in the culinary arts, and there are many hotels and inns providing gastronomy at the highest level.
The cooks of the region have come together in the „Paznaun Chefs Club“ to amaze both visitors and locals with their extraordinary offerings. Martin Sieberer, toque-awarded chef and club president, and the other club members have revealed their secrets and gathered together the best recipes so that everyone can produce these exceptional dishes at home.
Made with superb regional ingredients such as the outstanding Paznaun Highland beef and young venison from the Fimba valley, delicious Paznaun lamb, mouth-watering trout from the Diasbach and fragrant Galtür mountain hay, these recipes combine the traditional and the modern – and take us on a culinary journey through one of the most beautiful valleys in the Tyrol!
– Brilliant recipes from passionate and committed cooks
– Numerous practical tips and fabulous basic recipes
– Traditional dishes enhanced with modern ingredients
– Marvellous food photographs by Christa Engstler
– Spectacular scenic photos of the Paznaun